Resetting Sections

I just gave MiraCheck a try for 3 flights. My biggest issue is how hard it is to reset a section. I have a cruise checklist that I run many times in a given flight. There should be a a really easy way to do this. Also, I may go missed after an approach and need to re-run the before approach checklist. It doesn’t seem like there’s an easy way to do this. This MUST be easy, because going missed and setting up a new approach is one of the highest workload times there is.

Does MiraCheck have a solution for this? So far my workaround is to avoid checking off items on sections I may revisit, which kinda defeats the whole point.

There are multiple ways to achieve this. First, right on slide-out menu, there are reset functions to Reset Current Checklist, Reset Current List, Reset Current Item. If using Talk To Mira, you can say RESET CHECKLIST, RESET LIST, RESET SECTION. You can also use our linking capability. This allows you to use an Item Type like a Yes / No question and on the answer to the question, like Do you want to go missed?, the answer to Yes can link you to the same reset actions. It can even just reset the items between the question you are answering and where you are jumping back to. The post below talks to a similar question and at the end of the post there is a video showing the linking capability…