I want to add the new Preflight snippet but can’t see how to add it to an existing checklist.
This video starting at about 3 minutes shows how to copy content from one checklist to another.
These are general instructions…
- Go to your My Checklists and click on the source checklist card you want to copy from to open it.
- Click on the List (blue icon) or Section (yellow icon) you want to copy.
- Click Copy.
- Click the My Checklist link from the menu to go back to your My Checklists. When asked if you want to navigate without saving you can click Yes.
- Open your destination checklist to edit and select the List (blue icon) or Section (yellow icon) in the hierarchy you want it to come after.
- Click Paste.
- You can use the Up or Down Arrow to move the list if it isn’t exactly where you want it.
- Save and then sync it to your mobile app.