Android Version Bug

Currently using most recent version (3.0.4.237) but this was an issue in previous versions as well as far as I can tell. I’ve been meaning to find the root of the problem but have not until now.

When I got to my Emergency Procedures section, MiraCheck would just crash & shut down.
After I removed the following from the checklist, everything works normally.

• Observing fuel quantity and fuel valve.
  • Aux Fuel Pump ON
  • Try a warm engine start first and if that fails, use the choke to start the engine.
  • If Engine start fails, commit to off field landing
  • Secure your seatbelts
  • Un-latch the doors for a speedy egress from the aircraft
  • If you are certain of a serious emergency, activate the ELT on your way down (there is no reason to wait for it to activate during the impact)
  • If time, shut off the main fuel valve

Sorry you are having an issue. What specific checklist did you notice this problem on? One you created yourself and one you got from the community?

I see why this is causing an issue. Markdown allows multiple levels of bullets, but for native apps, only one level is supported. On Android right now that syntax is causing the crash. On iOS, it just doesn’t display that next level of content. This is the original content. The extra space for the last four bullets is indenting another level.

- Observing fuel quantity and fuel valve. 
- Aux Fuel Pump ON
- Try a warm engine start first and if that fails, use the choke to start the engine. 
- If Engine start fails, commit to off field landing
 - Secure your seatbelts
 - Un-latch the doors for a speedy egress from the aircraft
 - If you are certain of a serious emergency, activate the ELT on your way down (there is no reason to wait for it to activate during the impact)
 - If time, shut off the main fuel valve

There are a couple of workarounds if this is the content. One is to flatten out the list.

- Aux Fuel Pump ON
- Try a warm engine start first and if that fails, use the choke to start the engine. 
- If Engine start fails, commit to off field landing
- Secure your seatbelts
- If you are certain of a serious emergency, activate the ELT on your way down (there is no reason to wait for it to activate during the impact)

Another is to segment the lists.

- Aux Fuel Pump ON

If Engine start fails, commit to off field landing

- Secure your seatbelts