Branching, Linking, Triggers, Data

THANK YOU!, NOw I see what I was missing … I did not fill in under advanced the ID … now it works THANKS AGAIN !

1 Like

Okay two questions now that I have this working:

How can we have label 2 insert spaces after each link line ?
Without have a bogus charter liek a period in there ?

I ask because having them right on top of each other with no space sometimes you select the wrong one by accident.
So like this:

Jump to something

Jump to something

instead of

Jump to something
Jump to something

Second question: Is it possible to have more than one link point to the same section ? I have not been able to get that to work.

Meaning and use: I have a link set up to select type of start: Cold, Hot, Flooded

Those links work fine but at teh end of each of those I want a link that goes to the same place called “afterstart”

If I only have one it works, more than one no workie…

put another way is there a way to have links on diffrenet lines point to the same spot ?

The current component does have an issue if you just try to put a bunch of linefeeds for create vertical space. There is a trick to use a Unicode NBSP (no-break space) character. You can google ‘unicode no break space’ and find one to copy or go to a table like this…

…and go to row 00A0 and the first character select, and copy to clipboard. Then paste in between the two links you have.

As far as more than one link to the same section, that definitely works. Wherever you are jumping to would have the ID set. And as many links as you want can use [Jump to end](goto:#id-of-end)