Print Custom PDF Checklist with 3 columns

Hi at all,

I would like to create a custom template for printing my checklist as PDF. The default templates have 2, 4 and 5 columns, but I want to have 3 columns.

Is there anybody who can help me with this?

Best regards
Stefan

Stefan, actually pretty easy to do. There is the ability to fully customize the base templates that are being used. For your use case it is very simple only changing the number of columns property. Here is a quick video showing how.

Wow, that was easy!

Thank you very much!!

Best regards
Stefan

Just looking to adapt the custom templates myself, to fit the print format I want. This seems to suggest I need to know how to code HTML or Markdown (whatever that is), which I don’t, is that correct?

I will start with MiraCheck’s focus is not a print product but a real-time virtual co-pilot. The print is just meant for a backup in case your mobile device fails.

We have 5 different layouts out of the box that fit most user’s needs. Custom reporting and layout is not easy no matter how you slice it. To do something custom, typically means getting your hands dirty, so yes, if you want to customize the layout because you don’t like the default ones, you would need to customize the template which is in HTML. The video above shows one user’s request where they wanted 3 columns instead of the default 5 columns.

Thanks Jeff, I get that and am only wanting to print out my checklist as a back-up. I’ve managed to get around the issue with some judicious shrinking of print size in Acrobat and with my trust guillotine. It’s my intent to use MiraCheck on my iPad and I did look at similar responses you’d make to others in the past, I just wanted to understand what “custom” meant, and it’s more than I’m able to take on. But job done, nonetheless.