Subscription upgrade not working

HI, I have just upgraded from the free plan to the Standard, the payment has been taken through iTunes App Store but when I re-log in it still says a free user and I can run on two devices?
And way to rectify the issue??

If you refresh the mobile and cloud app you should bee good to go.

I am having same problem. Upgraded to the Pro Plan today and still getting only Free Plan access. Tried refreshing both mobile app and cloud app. Any suggestions?

I also have this problem. I upgraded to the Pro Plan on iTunes. When I start the app on my ipad I am not logged in to MiraCheck Cloud… When I login to MiraCheck Cloud from my laptop it tells me that I am currently in the free plan. I have tried reloading the app. Ideas?

I appear to be in the same boat. Saw the Aviation Consumer video and decided to get in on the Pro pricing. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the mobile app (I don’t know what constitutes refreshing an iOS app). I’ve logged in and out of the cloud app to no avail. When I logged into the cloud app again, it told me I had too many devices logged and had me remove my iPhone. Logged in again and that part is fine, but I’m still showing the Free plan. Should I not have purchased the Pro plan through the Apple App Store? I can request a refund through Apple and repurchase through the cloud app if that’s what’s needed.

@agjed you should now be in the Pro Plan Unlimited plan. Thanks for the support!

@brobideau you should now be in the Pro Plan Unlimited plan. Thanks for the support!

@Spectre you should now be in the Pro Plan Unlimited plan. Thanks for the support!

1 Like

Same here. Pro plan purchased.

@N529GM you should now be in the Pro Plan Unlimited plan. Thanks for the support!

I have the same problem with my upgrade? When i try to sync my accounts it says my history is off, however i cannot find where to turn on my history?

Are you saying you purchased the Pro Plan and it is not reflecting? Did you purchase directly from within the app or from our website?

Hi - I just purchased the Pro Plan in iTunes but have the same issue with it not reflecting in the App or on the website.

You should be good to go if you refresh / reload apps.

Hello ! Purchased the Plan Pro through the app and have the same issue as above.

Regards, Peter

Hello Peau. It looks like you have created two separate accounts.

The first one starts with an uppercase P and the second one starts with a lowercase p.

The username is case-sensitive.

You purchased the Pro Plan when logged into your first account so if you login to the web and mobile apps with that account you should be good.

If you forgot the exact username you created, email support@miralouaero.com.

Thank you, now the app is fixed. Do I still have two accounts ?
Cheers, Peter

I will delete the other account.