Challenge / Response Mode Information

The Challenge/Response feature is an advanced feature that implements a true Challenge/Response system in MiraCheck. The CheckMate content and current content in the system is not properly authored to effectively utilize this. You can start to explore this feature by creating your own checklist. The content you put in Label 1 is the Challenge. The content you put in Label 2 is the Response. An example would be to put in Label 1 ‘Flaps’ and put in Label 2 ‘Down’.

The way it works is Mira will read Label 1 of an item, the Challenge. You then would respond with whatever you put in Label 2, the Response. For it to work effectively it is best to have short responses, and to also keep the total number of responses across the checklist to a small number, probably 20 or less for an entire checklist.

By default, this feature is not turned on. Also, turn Talk to Mira on so you can speak your responses.

So… When you say, “Current content in the system is not properly authored to utilize this.” When you are in actuality saying is that Challenge/Response Mode does not work. Am I correct in that interpretation?

That is not a correct interpretation. It is saying that the current content in the system is not authored in an ideal way for how you would typically want to use Challenge / Response mode. I believe the Learn More link on the Challenge / Response item in the menu explains it well, but if you need more elaboration let me know. My suggestion would be to create a very small checklist to experiment with how it works as explained in the Learn More link.